TERMS & CONDITIONS
Turbobit.net (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”, “Turbobit”), a file hosting and online storage Site for Users, is a registered company Turbobit (
By the way of accessing, registering, transacting, downloading, and/or uploading to Turbobit, you accept your legal obligation of agreement to such terms of usage. It is said that we reserve the sole right, at our legal discretion, to modify or change the below stated T&C, at any time, which is offered. You will find that the most current version of the T&C will supersede any and all previous versions. Furthermore, it is your legal obligation to review and acknowledge both the usage of the Site and T&C carefully and upon acceptance of all the terms set forth. If you do not want to agree to these T&C, you must not access or use the Site.
All users of the site:
All Users declare that they are at least the legal age of 18 when uploading or downloading any content and/or hosting any files stored while using Turbobit, and agree that they are entering into a legally binding agreement between Turbobit and accept all responsibilities and duties of content uploaded or downloaded on the Site. In case you are under the age of 18, you must have the legal consent from a parent or guardian before entering this Site. We have the legal right to purge any violator, which we believe may not be of legal age and/or have the intentions of illegal activities.After registration, a User agrees with the automatic processing, usage, and distribution of any personal data that may be specified upon registration or, next, as regards to the Turbobit usage.
All Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their information and for restricting access to their computer, and agree to accept a responsibility for all activities that occur under their account. We reserve the legal right to refuse, cancel, or terminate accounts, and/or remove or edit content in our sole discretion and will act under any legal order, direction or request to disclose the identity or other information relating to anyone violating the usage of these T&C.
Thus, all Users shall agree to the following responsibilities and agree that we are entitled to freeze in full or in part, without preliminary notification, users for violation of these responsibilities:
- You do not in any way imply that Turbobit or the Site is endorsing any services unless this has been specifically agreed upon;
- You agree not to upload or download and/or store and have Turbobit host any illegal materials;
- You do not have any materials that contain any content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any third person; including, but not limited to, moral rights, passing-off, defamation, contempt of court, sub judice “under judgment”, privacy or confidence;
- You grant Turbobit and the Site an irrevocable, perpetual and transferable license to use and reproduce any content in any manner (whether now known or in the future devised). This includes the right to edit, adapt, modify, change, add to, and detract from the content, which is posted on the Site;
- You agree not to distribute viruses, corrupted files, files with a secret access code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software or any related attacks of hacking;
- You agree that you will not use contextual advertising network, such as Yandex Direct, Google Adwords, Bing Ads etc, to distribute their files;
- You agree that you will not use the content accessed through Turbobit and the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations;
- You agree that you will not use your account and uploaded files for cheating;
- You agree that you will not create more than one account;
- You agree that you will not share or distribute the Premium-Account Services to other users;
- You agree that you will obey all disclaimers, release agreements, and/or any other form used by Turbobit and the Site.
Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
If You become aware of any violation of these T&S, You must immediately report it to Customer Service. You agree to assist us with any investigation we undertake and to take any remedial steps we require in order to correct a violation of these T&S.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the content, materials, files that you upload, store or share with others using the Turbobit (hereinafter referred to as the "User Content"), and for the consequences of uploading, storing or sharing any User Content.
You agree that you will not use the Site to upload, store, or share User Content that You did not create or that You do not have permission to upload, store, and share. You promise that You have all intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright and trademark rights), licenses, and permissions that may be needed to upload, store, or share Your User Content. By uploading, storing, or sharing any User Content, You promise that doing so does not infringe any intellectual property rights of another person.
You should be aware that posting and/or uploading User Content is subject to approval and may at the discretion of Turbobit be disbarred from the Site. Turbobit will not allow any of the following content relating to:
- Pornography or child pornography, sexually explicit postings and/or content, including, but not limited to, rape, bestiality, violation, incest, coprophilia, drunken, pee, anorexic and other similar content;
- Promotions dealing with escort services, dating services, illegal goods, illegal drugs and/or actions relating to any terrorist activities;
- Providing materials that illustrate any hatred towards others that may or may not be slanderous, grossly offensive, expressions of prejudice or lewd blatant profanity that involves violence, harassing, bullying and otherwise objectionable content;
- Services that result in spamming and/or any pyramid schemes or gambling;
- Posts that promote instructions to encourage destructive or illegal actions against any governments, organizations or law enforcement agencies;
- Content that introduces the use of any harmful viruses, codes and/or Trojan Horses;
- Content that would violate any copyrights, trademarks, and/or patents within the Site of Turbobit or any third party without the explicit written consent of the sole owner;
Therefore, you agree that you will not violate any of the above provisions or additional provisions from time to time added by Turbobit and hold us liable for any illegal or prohibited User content.
In case you are found to be in violation of any prohibited content that contradicts our policies and/or even results into any criminal or civil laws violation, you willbe subject to being disbarred and removed from the Site and reported to all local and international authorities within but not limited to the jurisdictions of Turbobit, or any other jurisdiction that considers any cross-border criminal act to be prosecuted. We will not hesitate to provide data and work closely with any authority in the act of good faith to bring justice.
You may as well contact us in case you consider any activity to be illegal or in any such violation of our policy with prohibited content.
In case you need the Technical Support services, you may contact it any time Monday – Friday, 12.00am - 6.00pm CET. https://help-turbobit-net.kayako.com.
Premium account services
All users of the Site can depend on free access to its basic functions, such as downloading content and/or uploading files for storage and/or transferring/distributing/sharing files with other users via Turbobit.net. At that, no one can get access to the User’s files without the permission of the file’s true owner.
All Users that signup for a paid premium account (hereinafter referred to as the “Premium Account”, "Turbo Account", "Turbo Access", "Premium Access") will receive certain benefits that a normal free User is not provided with. Those benefits are described herein on the Site. Turbobit charges a fee for providing a Premium Account.
Premium Account is issued for the service period. The user chooses the period of service and the payment method himself. The fees may vary depending on the duration of the Premium Account, the benefits provided, and other factors. You hereby agree that Turbobit reserves the right to revise any of the benefits and that fees charged may change from time to time without any prior notice. However, we will not reduce any benefits provided to a paid User during the timeframe of their paid Premium Account.
We may at any time in the future begin charging fees for those services currently provided to Users that use our free services, at any time, with or without any prior notice.
Premium Account advantages
When a user buys a Premium Account, he will get the following advantages compared to using a Free account:
- Maximum download speed by enabling an extended data channel
- No advertisement after signing up the site
- No timeouts or queues for access to downloading User Content
- Technical feasibility for using download managers
- Technical feasibility to download the content of users in multiple parallel downloads
- Extended file storage period (2 times as long as a free account)
- Upload files up to 100 GB in size
- Unlimited storage space for the files
limits of Premium Account
- A user with a Premium Account can download files totalling up to 25 GB per day and up to 600 GB per month.
- Premium Account can be used from 10 different IP ranges during the day.
- A user with a Premium Account can download up to 250 files per day.
Additional paid options
All Users who purchase a paid account can order additional paid options, such as:
- "Subscribe with discount" After Premium Access expires, the service will be automatically renewed with a discount or bonus premium period. By selecting this option, the User agrees that the subscription will be renewed automatically and that a payment method selected by the User will be charged at the end of each service period. User can cancel the subscription on the Site or through the Technical Support Service at any time he prefers.
- "HTTPS + DNT". This option increases user anonymity while downloading content from the website. When this option is activated.
- User access to the Site and download of User Content from the Site is provided solely using the HTTPS protocol, which supports encryption and is considered safe for the transfer of confidential data.
- The site guarantees a strict Do Not Track policy which means that User's actions during the download of User content are not monitored, recorded, registered, stored or passed on to third parties.
- "Plus+" Option doubles the traffic limits for the Premium Account. A user with a Premium Plus+ Account can download files up to 50 GB per day and up to 1200 GB per month.
Additional paid options can be taken over the service period and can only be purchased at the time of purchase of a Premium Account.
Payment for extended options of the Service (Paid Premium Account and Additional Paid Options) is a payment for the extensive Service facilities usage, such as a wider data transfer channel, and cannot be regarded as a file content purchase payment.
To obtain extended services, you must select the most suitable method of payment and then follow the instructions that are given.
The full text of the Rules of payment execution is provided on the Site by the following link: turbobit.net/rules/payment.
Cancelling & Refunds
All Users have the right to cancel their Premium Account during the first 30 days of using the Service and request a refund. However, you must specify a reasonable reason for your Service cancellation. To receive a full or partial refund, you must contact our Customer Support team. The exact refund date depends on the date the order was placed and the payment method.
The full text of the Rules of payment execution is provided on the Site by the following link: turbobit.net/rules/payment.
After successful processing of a payment, the User account immediately receives information about the Premium Account, displayed on the Site, and we will also send the User an email with a detailed reply.
Consent to monitor
Use of Turbobit service means your explicit permission and to accept monitoring and review any or all of your activities on the Site. Turbobit retains the right but is not responsible for checking your Personal Account or all your activities on the Site, for the purposes of confirming the legal use of the Site and identifying cases of prohibited use and potential violations of this T&S User Agreement and applicable law.
Statement of privacy
The following use of Turbobit and the Site is subject to our Statement of Privacy, which informs all users of our data collection practices, which you may review on the Site.
We save email addresses to access the Site without any verification, as well as the password of each registered User in order to authorize User access to Turbobit. In addition, we can also automatically collect information on a User’s computer hardware and software, including IP-addresses, type of browser used, domain names, access periods, and the addresses of visited sites.
This Policy is presented in its entirety at turbobit.net/rules/privacy.
Users agree to receive informational e-mail messages from Turbobit about important events, their account, User content, and capabilities within the limits of the Site. Turbobit has a liability to use notifications only to inform about the capabilities and changes of the Site concerning the User without use of advertisement messages via third parties.
Limitation of liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES Turbobit SHALL BE HOLD LIABLE TO YOU REGARDLESS AS A USER OF ANY FILE HOSTING AND/OR ONLINE STORAGE AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER OR FOR ANY DAMAGES, FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHERWISE INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RESULTS OF MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE;
- THE USE OF ANY CONTENT UPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED,OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THIS SITE;
- THE USE OF ANY CONTENT UPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED,OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE FROM WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THIS SITE;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
IF YOUR LOSSES CANNOT BE AVOIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW AND WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CLAUSES OF THIS T&C, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Turbobit WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER MATERIAL ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY, OR OTHER LAWS.
IN NO EVENT Turbobit SHALL BE TOTALLY LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.
IN CASE YOU ARE UNSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH ANY OF THESE T&C, IT IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANOTHER REGISTERED USER, YOU RELEASE Turbobit (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT VENTURES AND EMPLOYEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE.
Disclaimers of warranties
BY USING Turbobit, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE PRODUCTS, CONTENT, OFFERINGS AND MATERIALS ON Turbobit ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Turbobit DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Turbobit DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. IN ADDITION, Turbobit DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR SERVERS USED TO MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
ANY PRODUCT, OFFERING, CONTENT AND MATERIAL UPLOADED OR DOWNLOADED AND OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF Turbobit IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL CONTENT.
Turbobit ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM Turbobit OR THE SITE.
Turbobit DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON Turbobit OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Turbobit OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE T&C.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT Turbobit DOES NOT PROMISE THAT USER CONTENT YOU UPLOAD, STORE, OR SHARE USING THE SITE WILL BE MAINTAINED BY Turbobit. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING BACKUP COPIES OF AND REPLACING ANY AND ALL USER CONTENT, AT YOUR OWN COST AND EXPENSE. YOU AGREE THAT Turbobit HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE DELETION OF, OR THE FAILURE TO STORE OR TO TRANSMIT, ANY USER CONTENT.
Intellectual property rights
You agree and acknowledge that Turbobit is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Site turbobit.net and all related documentation, source code, tools, scripts, processes, techniques, methodologies, inventions, know-how, concepts, formatting, arrangements, visual attributes, ideas, database rights, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property, and all derivatives, enhancements, modifications and improvements thereof (hereinafter referred to as the “Materials”).
All Turbobit Materials and the Site are protected under applicable trademark, copyright and intellectual property laws. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Materials displayed on this Site. Any unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited.
You agree and acknowledge that the Materials may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not originate with the Turbobit, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Turbobit.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Turbobit, its business partners, officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, cost, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, any reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, including, but not limited to, any user uploads or downloads made by you, your violation of any the T&C of this agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Turbobit reserves the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify us and You agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
This provision shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of Your use of the Turbobit.
Dispute resolution & governing law
All parties are obliged in good faith and every possible effort to resolve any possible dispute that may in fact cause a controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these T&C or with Turbobit and/or the Site. In case the resolution of the dispute is not achieved, either of the parties may refer the dispute to the Commissioner of Electronic Communications and Postal Regulation in order for the dispute to be resolved in accordance with Law No.112 (I)/2004,as amended or substituted from time to time and/or resort to a competent Court of the Republic of Cyprus for any judgment thereof and any ability to seek an INJUNCTIVE relief. THESE T&C WILL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CYPRUS LAWS.
The Turbobit will not be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder for a reasonable period due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control.
Modifications & severability
We reserve the legal right to make modifications and changes to reflect legislation and the T&C and/or the Site at any time, effective immediately upon the posting of any such changes. Please, check this page periodically. Each time you access Turbobit.net, you will be deemed to accept any such changes that have taken effect.
In case any of the following pertaining to these T&C shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
These T&C encompass the whole of the agreement between you and Turbobit relating to the subject matter herein. To contact us, you may reach us by one of the following ways:
(Effective as of April 14, 2020)